8Bacus Inc. is looking for an Accounting Officer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for running
the accounting and financial activities of the company.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Maintaining files on account payables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- CPA is an advantage but not required
- Preferably 2-3 years experienced employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications
- Flexibility and adaptability in working under pressure and minimal supervision
- Proficiency in English
- Capable to undertake various clerical duties
- Great attention to details