Back End Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle and collaborate with other team members.
- Make coding assigned programming language according to design, reusable, reliable, testable, and efficient.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and design solutions to this problem.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives or new technologies and presenting them for architectural review purposes.
- Have 2 years experience in Back End
- Able to work in teams and individuals well.
- Willing to work with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Disciplined work and able to work with high responsibility.
- Dedicated and loyal.
- Critical thinking and having a strong drive to improve
- Able to converse in English
- Can analyze well or think logically to solve problems and with a positive attitude.
- Have knowledge about OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Strong in the database for SQL/NoSQL
- (Plus point) Having knowledge or experience in banking or financial institutions
The successful applicant will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills: