React Native Mobile Developers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to design or re-design, developing, testing and implementing complex Mobile software programs and applications
- Providing technical support and expertise to customers
- Responding to customer feedback, installations and maintenance.
- Compile and analyze data, process, and code to fixing defect
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native and have experience with iOS and Android platforms.
- Proficiency and familiarity with the following programming languages: Objective C, Swift, Java, JS, Kotlin, JSON, SQLite, React & Flutter.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Possessing knowledge of software and coding skills specific to the job required.
- Knowledge and experience in designing, developing, deploying, and CI/CD in a DevOps environment.
- Familiarity with SwiftLint, iOS Lifecycle, API Handling, Unit Test and Integration Test for mobile applications.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Demonstrating project management abilities, adhering to agreed-upon delivery schedules.
- Developing strong quantitative skills.
- Driven, hungry for knowledge, responsible, mature and independent.
- Perform full life-cycle development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The successful applicant will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills: