We are searching for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR team and assist us with filling our openings for technical positions.
Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities include defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates on social media, and reaching out
to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with
candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career
events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from advertising, screening, coordination of interviews, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Partnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and requirements in order to assess the candidate's qualifications, skills, and fit for a position
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities if required
- Creatively reach out to both active and passive candidates through various recruitment channels to meet staffing needs.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant HR experience with a recruitment background preferred
- A candidate with prior experience in the IT industry/BPO is an added advantage
- Ability to consult and comprehend recruitment needs from hiring managers and conduct effective talent search practices
- Good working attitude and self-driven
- Able to work under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work-onsite every day at Makati