VN SR. Digital Marketing Specialist
The VN Senior Digital Marketing Specialist shall help manage all online / digital platforms for the appointed market to
ensure proper online branding, and awareness of our products and services. This involves management of all marketing
channels; Branding, Mobile, Viral, DAO, SEM, SEO, CRM/Database, Social Network, Influencer, Blog/Forum and Offline
- Research, Plan, Execute and Maintain all online and digital marketing channels.
- Research, Improve and Integrate the most effective researching/measuring digital marketing tools.
- Coordinate with Operational Team, IT Team, Creative Team, Mobile Dev Team, Telesales Team and External Supplier, to generate and maintain an effective marketing proxy channel.
- Research, experiment, analyze and execute the retention activities through most effective channels.
- Content marketing creation.
- Drive strategy, execution and analysis of the company’s digital marketing program to reach/ exceed KPI and provide reports to senior management on performance.
- Develops new and comprehensive approaches to measure, build journeys, and drive effectiveness of all marketing growth initiatives.
- Continuously researches for ways to expand the presence of the brand in relevant, brand-fit platforms.
- Ensures accuracy and consistency of quality and branding on all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage all supporting suppliers/agencies.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in handling digital marketing, preferably in niche online services/products.
- Native Vietnamese speaker and able to communicate and write in English.
- Willing to work in Makati, Philippines.
- Good knowledge in Photoshop will be very beneficial.
- Wide network of supporting suppliers will be a plus.
- Must be adept in marketing research, strategy and execution.
- Working knowledge in Digital Marketing planning, strategy, content, and media.
- Active awareness on the digital marketing industry, global/local landscape, trends, benchmarks, and local market status.
- Project/campaign management and digital execution.
- Knowledge on social listening tools.
- Understanding in black/white SEO Techniques.